Book by Book, Verse by Verse, or Topic by Topic
Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 8, 2017 – Studying the Bible does not have to be an intimidating or overwhelming experience. The study of God’s Word can be easy and rewarding if the Bible is broken down into easy-to-understand segments.
Previously published in the New King James Version™, the Know the Word Study Bible is now available in the King James Version (KJV) and offers three easy ways to begin studying Scripture and helps individuals transition from being casual readers of the Bible to becoming regular students of the Word.
Whether readers prefer to study the Bible book by book, verse by verse, or topic by topic, each starting point offers powerful insights that will help them develop a daily routine of Bible study.
“Every Christian is called to know God through His Word, to encounter Him in the pages of the Bible,” says Daniel Marrs, associate publisher, Thomas Nelson Bible Group. “The Know the Word Study Bible helps Christians move from being readers to being students of the Word. It strikes a great balance between depth and accessibility, reliable scholarship and a warm, inviting tone. And the three ways of studying Scripture ensure that you get the big picture as well as the important details of Scripture’s amazing story of God’s love and redemptive work.”
The Book by Book series of notes leads readers through the main points of each book of the Bible. The Verse by Verse studies help readers to dig deeper into God’s Word at a verse level. The Topic by Topic articles, which cover 21 key theological topics, give readers a bird’s-eye view of Scripture and guide them through the main themes that run throughout the Bible.
- King James Version Bible text
- Insightful introductions for each book of Scripture
- Words of Jesus in red
- Beautiful two-color interior page design
- Comprehensive list of theological notes
- Full-color maps
Product formats available September 12, 2017:
- ISBN 9780718091606, Cloth over Board, Red Letter Edition, 1,888 pages, $39.99
- ISBN 9780718091590, Paperback, Red Letter Edition, 1,888 pages, $27.99
- ISBN 9780718091620, Imitation Leather, Brown, Red Letter Edition, 1,888 pages, $49.99
- ISBN 9780718091668, Imitation Leather, Brown, Indexed, Red Letter Edition, 1,888 pages, $59.99
- ISBN 9780718091644, Imitation Leather, Burgundy, Red Letter Edition, 1,888 pages, $49.99
- ISBN 9780718091637, Imitation Leather, Burgundy, Indexed, Red Letter Edition, 1,888 pages, $59.99
- ISBN 9780718091699, Genuine Leather, Black, Indexed, Red Letter Edition, 1,888 pages, $89.99
- ISBN 9780718091682, Genuine Leather, Black, Red Letter Edition, 1,888 pages, $79.99
About Thomas Nelson: Thomas Nelson is a world leading publisher and provider of Christian content and has been providing readers with quality inspirational product for more than 200 years. As part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., the publishing group provides multiple formats of award-winning Bibles, books, gift books, cookbooks, curriculum and digital content, with distribution of its products in more than 100 countries. Thomas Nelson, is headquartered in Nashville, TN. For additional information visit www.thomasnelson.com.